The Kapalong College of Agriculture, Sciences and Technology envisions itself as a leading higher educational institution in Region XI, imparting knowledge, skills and attitude through quality education and training, thereby molding globally competitive workforce responsive to local and global industry demands, in support to the developmental efforts and endeavors of the Local Government Unit.
The Kapalong College of Agriculture, Sciences and Technology aim to:
Provide relevant and quality academic programs in an
Environment of excellence and
Opportunities for holistic development of
Professional competencies and moral values
Leading towards global competitiveness and
Employment of its graduates
The Kapalong College of Agriculture, Sciences and Technology commits to a five-point goal:
1. Provide quality industry-needed educational programs administered and delivered by highlyqualified, well-trained and self-renewing Faculty and Staff.
2. Establish an institutional culture, adequate human and financial resources, and CHED compliant facilities.
3. Establish a vibrant institutional research culture across all disciplines.
4. Lead in the development and implementation of collaborative community extension programs to improve the local communities.
5. Foster an institutional culture where all stakeholders and members of the KCAST community are respected, valued, nurtured, and challenge.
(Approved per KCAST BOT Resolution No.20 dated October 10, 2013)