1. adequate knowledge and understanding of public administration, government and civil society organization;
2. high ethical values for the demands and challenges in public service, accountability and nationalism;
3. adequate skills to engage in research along with theoretical and technical areas of public administration;
4. strong sense of duty to promote and protect public interest especially for the Depressed, Disadvantaged, Underserved (DDU) and marginalized communities; and
5. Proficient qualities to manage the global challenges of the dynamics of the government and civil society.
The program aims to equip the students with knowledge, attitude and skills enabling them to assume leadership and professional positions in the government and non-government organizations and competently respond to the challenges of the changing times.
The program commits to design academic approaches to provide students with proficient skills in conformity with the development, promotion and sustainability of the quality and relevant programs set by the higher education for people empowerment, professional development and global competitiveness.