1. indoctrinate and implant spiritual, moral and civic values;
2. organize and maintain quality education in the field of Criminology through a competent and high esteem faculty;
3. develop and administer student’s training program to improve learning skills;
4. provide and ensure affordability for those aspiring to take law enforcement as a lifetime career;rved (DDU) and marginalized communities; and
5. assist students to obtain gainful employment.
Envisions to produce effective, competitive and advance graduates who will lead the nation in addressing the crucial issues and problems comforting crimes and recognizing the demands of global competitiveness.
The program commits to offer students comprehensive understanding of the causation, correction and prevention of crime and to prepare them into the world of global competitiveness in the field of Criminology and Justice Education.