Republic of the Philippines
MUNICIPALITY OF KAPALONG
Province of Davao del Norte
INVITATION TO BID
Supply & Delivery of Materials for Electrical Supplies for Rewiring & KVA Installation
1. The Local Government Unit of Kapalong, through the SB# 1 CY 2017 intends to apply the sum of Three Hundred Thirty Two Thousand Five Hundred Fifty Pesos Only( P372,550.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Supply & Delivery of Materials for Electrical Supplies for Rewiring and KVA Installation . Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Local Government Unit of Kapalong now invites bids for Supply & Delivery of Materials for Electrical Supplies for Rewiring and KVA Installation .Delivery of the Goods is required 10 Calendar Days. Bidders should have completed, within Two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
(i) Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Local Government Unit of Kapalong and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hour 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on September 4, 2017 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Hundred Pesos Only (P 500.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before September 12, 2017 at 10:00 AM. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause Error! Reference source not found..
Bid opening shall be on September 12, 2017 at 10:00 AM.at CDIC Building Municipal Compound, Maniki, Kapalong, Davao del Norte. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
7. Interested Bidders shall submit Letter of Intent (LOI) and notarized authorization as
representative from the proprietor to attend the Bid Opening.
8. The Local Government Unit of Kapalongreserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
Office of the Bids and Award Committee
Kapalong Municipal Hall
Municipality of Kapalong
Province of Davao del Norte
Mobile No. 09175299130
(SGD.)ALFREDO A. LACERONA, MD